Well today Connor turned 7 months old. My little boy is growing up too fast. The second time around has really been a whirlwind and I feel like I am missing so much more with Connor. He is the cutest baby and I really melt
every time I look at him. Well at 20 pounds and growing fast it's no wonder Connor loves his food. The pictures where he is grabbing the spoon were taken the first time I ever gave him solids. I guess I could have stared sooner cause he
definitely was ready and wanted as much as he could get. Today I bought a small food
processor to start making my own baby food and occasionally feed him what we are eating during our meals. I had to figure out something because he was going to eat us out of house and home. He gets a bowl of mixed grain baby cereal with one of those
Gerber tubs of fruit, then a couple of bottles during the day and 2 tubs of food for dinner. I just couldn't seem to keep his belly full. Guess my grocery bill is going to get pretty big when these boys really start to eat.




2 comments:
Ok it is official I have the cutest nephews ever! Connor is getting so big I love it! He is just adorable!
The cutest grandkids in the world. I Can't wait to hold them again! Tab, I like the hair. I love the pumpkin patch - brings back memories of when we took Clay.
Love ya
Post a Comment